Hey guys! so this blog post is about tips and tricks i learnt through my first year of weight loss. Importantly, weight loss is not a quick fix, it takes time, energy and dedication to pull through. Yes! you will have off days but the point is to stay consistent and motivated to get that summer body YOU deserve! AS WELL AS HEALTHY EATING AND REGULAR EXERCISE THESE TIPS CAN BE USED TO GET RID OF THOSE EXTRA INCHES!
1) MOTIVATION– Firstly, to lose weight you need motivation and i mean REAL motivation not magazine covers (because they are photo shopped) i suggest weight loss pages on Instagram. These are some i suggest:
2) SUBSTITUTION– Sometimes substituting foods is great in order to lose those inches! in stead of regular cows milk, swap to Almond milk or soy milk. The reason i decided to do this is mainly because as we know milk is intended for calves to grow DOUBLE THERE BIRTH-WEIGHT IN SIX MONTHS!!! so you wonder why we feel bloated after a glass of milk? Almond milk takes getting used to but the subtle roasted flavour is very delicious as well as it being lightweight so you dont feel bloated. I found by making this switch that my skin cleared up so much.
As well as this, i also limited my red meat intake and instead got my iron from raw spinach in smoothies 😀
3) GREEEN TEAAAAAAAAA- Green tea is known as the power house for weightloss this is due to the increase in metabolism it provides which aids digestion and overall weightloss. BUT! ensure that you buy a high quality green tea making sure its loose leaf and not in a tea bag.. trust me it makes all the difference.
DRINK 2 CUPS A DAY AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!
4) EAT NATURAL!– Seems simple right…cause it is! Cut all the unnecessary junk food and fizzy drinks) If you find this difficult to do, then don’t cut the junk foods all at once but in weekly stages e.g. instead of fizzy drinks, try drinking flavoured water.. then just water.. do this in weekly stages then you will find the cravings disapear! Eating raw and natural foods not only fills your body with the necessary antioxidants and nutrients that your body needs but it also adds a lot of fibre into your diet for a quick digestion process. IF IT GOES BAD QUICK THEN IT IS GOOD FOR YOU 😛
HOW FAST FOOD CAN HAVE AN EFFECT ON YOUR BODY: http://www.healthline.com/health/fast-food-effects-on-body
5) SAY NO TO SCALES!!!!– How DE-motivating can it be when you step on the scales and see that you haven’t moved or you have gained more weight. Well this simple answer to this is just don’t!.. Taking progress pictures is so much better than scales as well as the fact that if you feel good and alert then that is the most important thing right!
In all seriousness. Losing weight has to be from within yourself and for your own benefit not because someone else is telling you too. It may seem hard and daunting at first but with time it becomes a life style change and you will be so grateful on how far you have come! If ever you feel unmotivated just know that when you feel like quitting, just ask yourself why you started!
Business Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org